Would you describe yourself as a skilled developer who can work comfortably with front-end and backend coding languages?
Have you got experience with developing user-friendly client-facing software?
And are you able to troubleshoot bugs or implement improvements to our server-side architecture?
If you’ve answered yes, yes and yes, then we want to hear from you
We are Million Steps (https://bit.ly/m/MillionSteps) and we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You will play a critical role in developing our software and implementing a UX-friendly design
You should be comfortable with front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with the founder and CTO to ideate software solutions, user journeys
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
– Proven experience in Front End as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
– Experience developing mobile applications Ionic/Flutter
– Familiarity with common stacks
– Familiar with Saas marketplace models and how to display, visualise and shape multiple events with a backend
– Familiarity with UI/UX best practices, including layouts for saas marketplaces like admin dashboards
– Databases NoSQL and SQL
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Knowledge of Stripe and other payment systems, including Stripe Connect, Stripe ID and others associated with collection and payments to vendors/customers/subscriptions
– (Desirable/Not Critical) Understanding or experience with Flutter
– Great attention to detail
– Organisational skills
– An analytical mind
– Believe strongly in social impact.
– Out-of-the-box thinker, willing and comfortable in using third-party tools, software and integrations and the role they play in building products safely
– Be kind, empathetic, creative, and fun!