Are you a developer looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a team of sports playing digital pros? Do you have a passion for using your digital superpowers to inspire more people to play more sport? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are building the ‘Strava for team sports’, and we’re looking for a talented developer to join us on our startup journey. Our mission is simple: to use our digital superpowers to inspire more people to play more sport. We’re already making a difference by boosting grassroots player commitment with engaging content like stats, match reports, and fantasy points. And we have big plans to take this to the big leagues by using AI.
Here are a few reasons why you should join our team:
– We have a working MVP with 5,000 active users across web, iOS, and Android.
– We are part of the Exchange accelerator, located in Leeds Dock, with space in the amazing Department offices but we’re open to remote working.
– Our founders have previous startup experience, including one unicorn.
– Our technical advisor has 30 years of CTO experience, including working with NASA.
– Our business advisor co-founded and was CFO of Monzo bank.
– We’re solving a $1bn problem, companies in this space have recently been acquired for upwards of $500m.
We are looking for someone with technical experience, particularly in backend systems and Python, to lead the build. This is a chance to start from the foundation, build something the right way, and use your skills to create something people love. We’re keen to build a diverse team so that our product reflects the people we serve. If you’re technical and you like the sound of this opportunity, we want to talk to you.
Join us on our mission to use our digital superpowers to inspire more people to play more sport. Apply today and become an integral member of our team!
To express an interest in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Sweqlink opportunity